LVG would like to introduce you to a program brought to you by the State of Arizona, the Save Our Home AZ (SOHAZ) HARP Assistance Program. The Arizona Department of Housing announced this partnership on their website:
In conjunction with a HARP 2.0 refinance, homeowners may qualify to have their principal reduced to 100% Loan to Value, funded by Save Our Home AZ, up to a maximum of $100,000 per household. It is a simple process. If you meet the qualifications, LVG will assist you in completing the application process of the Save Our Home AZ program.
- Verification that your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- We can email to you the application and accompanying documents, or you can CLICK HERE to download and print the application and accompanying documents, or you can call us at 855-501-ADOH for assistance.
- Homeowner submits signed documents to LVG by fax, email, or mail. When received we will check to ensure the application is complete and submit it to SOHAZ for their determination. Click here to start your application now.
- Homeowner receives Certificate of Eligibility from SOHAZ to take to lender. We can connect you with a lender approved by the State of Arizona or you can choose from additional lenders on the Arizona Department of Housing website.
- Lender pre-approves customer for HARP 2.0 refinance.
- Homeowner completes remaining SOHAZ Application and submits any required documents.
- Counselor completes credit counseling and collects any missing documents.
- Max Program Contribution is $100,000.
- Homeowner's loan must be owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
- Household may not have Gross Income of more than 150% of Area Median Income (AMI) (i.e., for a family of four in Maricopa County, the income limit is $99,562.50 or less).
- Eligible properties may not have an outstanding mortgage(s) in excess of 150% of purchase price.
- Property must be the homeowner's primary residence.
- Current Loan to Value (LTV) or Combined Loan to Value (CLTV) must be more than 120%.
- Principal reduction target of 100% LTV after HARP 2.0 refinance.
- Assistance will be provided without a lien.
- Unsecured promissory note signed concurrently with HARP 2.0 refinance.
- May be combined with Second Mortgage Settlement Assistance up to $16,500 or 40% of outstanding second mortgage balance.